Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jersey

Its really starting to feel real now just had to say it. Yesterday I moved out of New York and now I’m sitting at home talking with my parents, unpacking so I can repack and realizing that in less then five days I’ll be gone. It’s hard to explain the gamut of emotions that I’m dealing with on a daily basis but at the end of it all I’m just really excited and I feel ready for the next challenge. I’d like to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful people in my life for being so supportive I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by so many people who want nothing more then to help me, I do not take it for granted. Now I’m sitting here in the quiet town I grew up in, after living in New York for a year its weird to realize that I had gotten used to a general level of background noise all the time. Out here in New Jersey there is none of that, especially on a beautiful autumn Saturday. That’s all for now.

0 comments: