Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alone Time

Alone time is hard to get around here; I in fact, realize I’ve come to forget what the word actually means. Its part of the charm of this place people pop in and out it’s always moving never stopping. In this rush I can get lost in myself, forget what it feels like to be alone. I’ve found that there are only a few things that give me relief in this environment. One is sleep, after a day of learning my dreams are a safe haven I blow off steam in my head every single night. I wake up more often then not ready to start the day, a shower and twenty five minutes of prayer later I’m ready for breakfast. Sometimes those twenty five minutes are the only moments of clarity I get a day. Sometimes they’re not, but I’ve stopped needing the amazing time. It’s okay to have those twenty five minutes to myself, either way it’s the best part of my day, I hold it holy. Writing this blog has given me an amazing opportunity to examine myself. I really need a little alone time to write and dig inside my head. Thanks to all of you reading this blog and joining me in this journey, it wouldn’t be the same without you.

0 comments: