Friday, March 20, 2009

Snow Days

I awoke this morning to unexpected results, there was way too much white outside my window then there should have been. Half awake and incoherent I stumbled to the bathroom, washed my hands began my morning prayers, rubbed my eyes and opened the shades and behold! There was snow outside my window on March 20th I could hear the groans of everyone around, I thought we were over this!

I love it, love the unpredictability of it, love that Google reminded me that today is the first day of spring (what better way to kick off spring then a little snow) love that I didn’t have to battle my way to work (there are some minor victories to be had) love the stillness of a snow day.

It will all be gone my noon I would think but I can enjoy it out my window until it disappears… Shalom Aleichem

0 comments: