Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gimmel

Three months more or less and its been crazy, in many ways I’ve lost touch with a lot of things that I really enjoyed, in many other ways I’ve discovered things that ring true to me. And in all this time I’ve been forced to evaluate what the things that I’m without mean to me. And at least for now I have no intention to give up many of the things back home. Its my opinion that with most things in my life and life in general its not so much what you do. For instance watching football might take me away form god in the sense that its takes away from my time to directly learn about him. In another way watching football allows me to enjoy creation. In essence when you say no to one thing you’re saying yes to something else. And what is truly important with all human beings is we find our own balance, all else in nonsense. A good Shabbat to everyone, Eretz Israel.

0 comments: