Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a beautiful world

I know Aish HaTorah isn't the right place for me, I've known this in many ways since the moment I got here. I'm not knocking it as an institution the four plus months I've spent here have given me a wonderful background for which I'm extremely grateful. I've also met and had a chance to connect with a great number of amazing people and Rabbi's. But I feel more and more each day that I've out grown this place. And so I'm in the process of re-evaluating my options because I'm not done learning, there is after all so much to learn. I don't know where I'm going to do it just that I'm going to continue. So in the next two to three months I'll be moving on, I'll either come home and find a place in New York or find another place here in Israel where I can continue to grow both as a human being and a Jew. It's all very exciting, and I thought you'd like to share in my excitement.

Also after a month of relative silence I'm back in action! It's a beautiful day the sun is shining and I think I'll go enjoy it. I went to a wedding last and have another one to go to tonight, I love getting to share in all the joy, its a beautiful thing. Eretz Israel!

0 comments: