Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ugh

My stomach hurts, I think I had a mild fever last night and I had strange dreams involving Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort they were very, very weird. It also is looking like rain here in the Old City, I think I’ll hole up tonight and read. I’ve been feeling like I haven’t been doing enough lately. That I should be learning more, pushing myself harder, I don’t know. I think I’ve been going pretty hard, and I think I need to relax a little, take it easy for a few days. I’m not sure what has brought about these feelings. I but I suppose it was due. Not every moment can be wonderful, this is life after all and ups and downs are a part of the deal. I went to a lecture at Mayanot last light, I have to say Chassidish can be cool, I like the emphasis on feelings. I’m going to take it easy and Read: Into the Wild it’s a fantastic book. Those of you in New York should check out Yom Tov Glazer tonight at Aish NY, its in the 80’s on the West Side, I can guarantee an interesting lecture if you attend.

0 comments: