Wednesday, July 9, 2008

*

Life is really funny, I just had to say it. Every step that I take on this journey amazes me, the way one little unexpected thing leads to another. It just amazes me simply, amazes me. Am I getting my point across. Today I was a little late for a class, I end up running into an old friend from New York and hooking up with some people he's traveling with, have a conversation, gain some insight and a fresh perspective on my activities. As of late I've decided to be a bit of a bum, I've found a class rhythm that works for me but otherwise decided to be as irresponsible as I can manage without totally losing my mind and its been great! I'm trying not to over think my expanding religiousness to much or my issues with what I'm doing and you know why? Because life has a funny way of taking care of itself if only we're patient enough to allow things to develop. As my mom always tells me, stop thinking so much and just get out there and do something. I've learned that when I'm busy and I have goals and tasks to do, I'm a much better person all around. And what a wonderful place to be in. I'm just trying to soak up as much of the Holy Land as possible before I go home, internalize as much Torah, and then I'm getting out there and shaking, rattling and rolling. Where am I going? I'm not sure and you know what thats okay and you know what? Being okay is feeling pretty good right now.

0 comments: